Aqua Lung Mikron Regulator with FREE Octo!!!
We Just got a great deal on the Aqua Lung Regulator. Buy a standard Aqualung Mikron in Blue or Pink and receive free a Mikron Octo. This is a great deal that can not be passed up.
The Mikron is the smallest and lightest weight regulator in the Aqua Lung line. Weighing in at just 26 oz. (din) and 31 oz. (yoke), this regulator is perfect for the travelling diver. Even more amazing is the performance is not sacrificed by the extreme compactness of the regulator. Its balanced first and second stages produce excellent breathing performance.
- Compact dimensions and low weight blend comfort with a unique diving experience
- A braided hose, weighing less than 5 oz., provides flexibility, comfort and excellent packability
- The first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that sports 2 HP ports (7/16) and 4 MP ports (3/8)
- The reduced size and weight makes the Mikron the ideal choice for travelers and young adults
- The balanced diaphragm first stage, by the nature of its design, is environmentally sealed and provides excellent, consistent performance
- Available in yoke (3300 psi / 232 bar max) or din (4350 psi / 300 bar max)
- The T-shape of the first stage optimizes the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports
- Uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
- Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- The second stage has an adjustment knob that allows the diver to optimize the opening effort. In the “Mini” position, the opening effort is increased, which is ideal for avoiding free flows at the surface. In the “Maxi” position, the inhalation effort is lowered, reducing the work of breathing
- Available in two colors: a black/blue and a black/pink
- Equipped with Aqua Lung’s patented Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp
- Black/pink version features a smaller Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece designed for smaller mouths, and a detachable silicone bridge which fits across the upper palate
Customers also viewed