Broco® Industrial Ultrathermic Rods #1418 - 56 Pieces - 10lb Box
Broco® Industrial Ultrathermic Rods #1418 - 56 Pieces
Broco® Industrial Prime-Cut® and Prime-Cut® PLUS Ultrathermic rods contain core wires which burn in excess of 10,000° F at the tip. Broco® rods cut, melt or liquefy virtually any known substance.
These internal rods are recessed at the torch end to prevent burn back into the torch. This safety feature is unique to Broco® Industrial. Circular crimps secure the internal wires. Broco® Industrial Ultrathermic rods can be bent without restricting oxygen flow or splitting enabling the operator to reach difficult or otherwise inaccessible places and ensure even burn.
Prime-Cut® rods are available in 3/16", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" diameters and varying lengths. Size choice makes them efficient and adaptable to specific applications. Rods sized 3/8" x 18" and 3/8" x 36" are Broco's new Prime-Cut® PLUS cutting rods, producing 20% longer burn time and 25% more cutting per rod.
All Broco® rods are manufactured under rigid quality control standards and inspected prior to packaging for reliable performance.
- Ultrathermic Prime Cut Topside Cutting Rods
- May be used with a maximum of 150 amps to assist in the burning process but have no electrical requirement
- Once ignited, rods continue to burn as long as oxygen is supplied or until the rod is consumed
- Diameter: 1/4 in.
- Length: 18 in.
- Item comes in (1) 10 lb box
- (1) 10 lb. box contains 56 rods
***For topside use only. Not designed or intended for underwater use.***