aLOKSAK Waterproof Bags - 4.4" x 7.25" (3-Pack)
"A breakthrough product for anyone who must keep things dry." -Michael Hodgson, Editor SNEWS Magazine
aLOKSAK® bags are resealable element-proof storage bags featuring a hermetic seal. That means absolutely no water, air, dust or humidity permeates the closure. They are designed for a wide range of applications and environments. The transparent bags are flexible and puncture resistant. They come in multiple sizes and can be sealed over and over again. The unique and patented materials, closure systems and manufacturing techniques used to fabricate the aLOKSAK surpass even the most rigorous testing standards.
- Certified waterproof to 60 meters / 200 feet
- Safe - Constructed using medical-grade film that is FDA approved.
- Temperature rated -40F to 140F
- Ecologically smart. Highly reusable and 100% made of recyclable Polyethylene.
- Wallets, Credit Cards & Passports
- Medications & Toiletries
- Keyless Entry Devices
- Cell phones & PDA’s
- Books, Maps & Documents
- Global Positioning Devices
- Evidence Storage
- Compact Discs
- Ice & Food
- WetNaps (stay wet)
- Domestic Uses
- An Apple iPhone can be used while protected in the aLOKSAK
- NEW! Recommended on the Amazon blog to protect the Kindle reading device.
Customers also viewed